1How did Corn affect native society?
2 Why was there such a difference between the Natives and the English? Who created the difference and why?
3. What was the difference in how the natives in new England and Virginia viewed the natives?
4. How were the Irish and the Natives alike?
5. What was Columbus's first impression of the natives? How did this contribute to the image of the natives?
6. What did the various chiefs foresee and warn about the arrival of Europeans? How correct we're they?
7. How did Shakespeare's depict Caliban? How was this depiction related to Natives?
8. What did the puritans fear from the natives?
9. Why did the English attack the Irish?How was this experience like the natives and the English?
10. What was the reasoning of the spread of Christianity to the Natives?
11. Why were the English killing the Irish? How does it relate to native experience?
12. What was the difference in how the English in NEW England and Virginia viewed the Natives?
13. Why were the natives and Irish treated like savages?
14. What extreme did the Virginia's use to stay alive? What does that say about savagery and the English?
15. If Some people had a positive view of natives why was it overshadowed be the savage image?
16. What did Shakespeare know of the natives when he created Caliban? Why did he picture natives this way?
17. The settlers were afraid of becoming Indians, how could this happen and how could it change the English?
18. Why did the relationship between the English and the natives change over time?